Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Photo Review

It's been a long week but I did manage to snap a few photos to share. Enjoy

G and I had a fun week trying to separate school from home school. I'm trying to find fun ways for him to learn while giving him more advanced things that he's not getting in public school yet. I can not wait to get my room up so we'll have our own space for learning!

G using his counting stones.

Counting his stones without me seeing he's counting them.

We found a cool experiment to do with milk and food coloring

oooo look at them move!


D & I mostly had a learn how to learn week. We are going to be doing the same letter of the week over again because we didn't have a lot of time with trying to move.

Getting ready to make our cookies.

Our Square Cookies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment