Thursday, March 17, 2011

Unpacking Feels GREAT!

I finally unpacked the boxes in my homeschool room tonight! It felt great to finally get that done. I'll take some photos tomorrow and post them.

I've been doing a lot of praying lately about the decision to homeschool, both about if I'm making the right choice and about money concerns. We'll tonight He answered in the form of a teacher's kindness. One of G & C's teachers at the PS is moving this summer, and tonight she knocked on the door with boxes full of children's books, educational toys, and some other odds and ends. She is cleaning out her closets so they can move with only one truck and thought of us.

My favorite item ~ a leapfrog toy that you put letters into and it tells you the letter and then makes the sound the letter makes! Letter sounds are what I'm working with D on right now ~ how cool is that!? God is SO Good!

Oh, and as a personal mommy blessing, she brought a rhubarb pie that her mom baked today! Nobody in my family likes rhubarb ~ so it's all mine mine mine! YUM

As I type this ~ I'm watching the news (I've been so consumed with things this week that I haven't seen any news) ~ Please say a prayer for the Japanese as they deal with the aftermath of this devastating event.

On that note ~ May God watch over all of us. Happy St. Patrick's Day friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment